Usability is a very important parameter for every web portal.If a website has a nice design but poor usability, it will not satisfy the users and will make them find some alternative web portal.What does the concept of usability include?The list is pretty long, but it has several basic points, these are:
- This is the basic and most important point that highlights the importance of creating pages, categories, tag clouds, and many other things that can make it easier for users to navigate through pages.A good website design means that users can easily access its information without having to make an effort to find everything they need.
- Websites that have a built-in currency converter, a player, some office tools, or something else, depending on their purpose, are always convenient and attract more users.
- The effectiveness of using websites largely depends on whether they have advertising on them and how it is presented.If those are ugly half-screen windows with questionable content, then you can forget about user loyalty.Creating beautiful and non-annoying banners is a true art that greatly affects the usability of websites.
And thatis not all. Let’s look at the standard web design tools that developers can use to easily improve the usability of websites even if they do not have any deep knowledge of programming languages.
Useful Tools to Improve Website Usability
There are a wide variety of different web design tools that are incredibly useful.The list of particularly good ones includes:
- Stylufy Me. This is an interesting service that automatically generates and provides web designers with recommendations on the design of the websites they are working on.The service offers a list of recommendations regarding fonts, colors, and even images, as well as tips on how to make websites look nicer and better.
- ly. This service allows designers to create infographics, including all kinds of charts, graphs, tables, and more.They help to present all the information on websites in a compact and more pleasing way, thereby improving their usability.Users will see a beautiful graph or chart instead of a page that contains only numbers.
- The Tiny Designer. This service can provide all novice designers with a lot of new knowledge and useful recommendations.It contains various courses to help you learn more about web design and find your style in it.
- The benefit of this service is that it regularly provides users with many interesting ideas about website design. Httpster will help you learn more about interesting design trends and find useful ideas to realize yourself in this area.
- This service is good for everyone who is working on a new project, as it allows you to select different fonts that would fit perfectly together. Web designerswho use this service no longer have to rack their brains and try to find the right fonts to make websites look better to users.
Each of the tools mentioned above is a great way for web designers to simplify their work and significantly improve the usability of websites to please their future users and visitors!