The development of technology benefits people in various areas of their life. For example, the Kadama mobile application developed by programmers is designed to help people find tutors. And the program not only allows school and university students to find a tutor in one of the many academic disciplines, but also takes into account their preferences, such as an affordable budget, class schedules, and much more.
Features of the Operating Environment of the Program
To encourage potential users to install and use the Kadama app, the developers have added the following features to it:
- Each teacher provides a brief biography and information about their work experience to make it easier for users to find the right tutor. Besides, the app has a rating system and allows users to leave and read reviews about teachers. You can share your opinion about your tutor as soon as your first lesson ends.
- Each user should know that they can request a refund of the money paid for the tutor’s service. This means that you do not have to worry about your money being wasted if the selected teacher is not qualified enough.
What Tutors are There in Kadama
The application database has more than a thousand different tutors of all ages and levels of professionalism, ranging from ordinary students and elementary school teachers to college and university faculty. This means that each user will be able to find the option that suits them best.
According to statistics, in the Kadama app, users most often search for tutors in the following subjects:
- mathematics, which includes both the school curriculum and higher mathematics (matrices, integrals, and more);
- natural sciences, including physics, chemistry, biology, and so on.
Users also share some interesting points about the Kadama application in the reviews. Here are some of them:
- The program allows you to search and instantly find tutors at all hours of the day and night. This is very important if you suddenly need urgent help from experienced teachers.
- In Kadama, you can easily find a tutor in any of the academic disciplines, ranging from Chinese to biochemistry.
- Application tutors do more than just explain learning material to users. If necessary, they will help you do your homework, prepare you for exams, test your knowledge, and much more.
How to start using Kadama
First of all, open one of the online catalogs that offer their users to download Android apk. This is a more convenient option compared to using the well-known Play Market. The reason for this is that, unfortunately, Google refuses to add a lot of interesting programs to its official app store due to the company’s overly strict policy. That is why online catalogs with apk files began to appear, allowing users to easily download the program they need. Such catalogs have an incredible variety of all kinds of games and applications designed to solve certain tasks, as well as information programs of various kinds.
Once you find the Kadama program among all these varieties, download the apk-file of the application to your smartphone or tablet and click on it to start the installation process. When you install and open the app, you can set up search filters and search for a tutor. You can also try another program with a similar focus – the Alison app.
When you choose the option that suits you best, you can pay for the first lesson. After a trial lesson, which the tutor will teach you online or in any place that is convenient for you, you will be able to finally decide whether you want to continue studying with this person.